Friday, September 22, 2006

Nada

      And what have I been doing this evening? Nada. Zip. Nothing. I've been doing nothing. It's quite nice. I've just been relaxing, watching life pass me by. I suggest you try it if you're all wound up. I have things to do, but they can wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be mega-productive. Just a blur. Well, as much of a blur as my back will let me be.
      I'm very tired of my back problem. I'm ready to be over it. It is better, but certainly not like it should be. Perhaps this is meant to teach my patience. Which is odd, since I thought my job was doing that. Eventually I will be overflowing with patience. You'll be able to stand near me and feel your patience increasing. Or maybe not.
      Anyway, that's about all I have to say tonight. I hope things are going well for you. If not, well, maybe you're supposed to deliver patience, too. Or pick up a flame-thrower and cut a way through your obstacles while laughing madly! Hmm. These deep philosophical questions always confuse me.
      Night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy!

Trixie said...

I like that flame thrower idea. That was one way I knew it was time to leave a job, when I wanted to get a welding torch and create a coyote sculpture from my boss' car. I think it would have been so beautiful.