Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Cold

They are still working on the roof today. The sound effects are amazing. Booms, clanks, thuds, hammering, sawing, shouting. It's quite interesting in a pounding headache sort of way. Which I have. Can't blame it on on them. Think I've picked up a cold or maybe allergies. Feel really tired and ran a fever last night. Better than morning, just exhausted. Sure wish the house was quieter.

If I felt better, I'd go to the library or somewhere to get away from the noise, but then I'd just spread my germs around. If it is germs. It might be allergies. Very possibly is. It would be weird to have a cold every year around this time.

I've taken antihistamines and Advil and Alka-Seltzer. Also, Vitamin C. And hot green tea, which soothes my throat and warms my body. Admittedly, I think the green tea would be better with sugar or honey, but I try to avoid sweeteners these days.

They're supposed to finish the roof today, but it doesn't look like they will. Or at least that's what I think. They still have bunches to do. Only one section of the older roof shingles has been torn off. Still have two sections to go. I hope they do. I sure would like to sleep in tomorrow.

Anyway, that's all I have to say today. Hope you're having a good one. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: