Monday, November 30, 2009

You can keep the snow

Our local Christmas parade is Thursday night. I always enjoy it, but wish it wasn't so nippy outside. Fortunately the parade passes right in front of my office so I can sit in warmth and comfort until it begins. I love Christmas, but I'm not a big fan of cold weather. And I detest snow.

Yes, yes, I know it's beautiful and all that, but it kills animals, kills people, makes lots of auto accidents, etc. The only true way to enjoy it is inside a house with a warm mug of cocoa as you snuggle down with your significant other by a fire. Otherwise, you can have the snow.

I got side tracked and intended on finishing this earlier, but it's late now so I'll close and talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night and a great tomorrow!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Send the snow to me! When we finally got an assignment in the Midwest I was so happy that we'd have a proper winter. Unfortunately, we're still too far south and live too close to the Mississippi that we get more ice than snow. I will agree that the best way to enjoy snow is inside with a hot beverage, but I still get out and play in it sometimes when the opportunity presents itself. Oh, yeah, and if you send too much, I'll just forward what I don't need to my aunt in MI so she can get her snowmobile out this year.

SBB said...

EJ, if we get any, I'll be sure to forward it to you ... although I'm not sure how. Perhaps insulated cases sent by UPS? I'll have to look into that. :)