Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 6/12: A commercial mesage

      We interrupt our posts -- and make a post, too -- to remind you that EndlesS and Murder by Dewey Decimal are still on sale.
      EndlesS, of course, is my first collection of poetry and is available exclusively on Lulu.com.
      Murder by Dewey Decimal is the first novel in the Measurements of Murder Mystery series. In it, Bernard, Lisa, and the chief attempt to solve the baffling murder of a librarian in the small western Oklahoma town of Ryton. It's available on Lulu.com, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, BooksAMillion.com, and other on-line retailers. It can also be ordered at your local bookstore. The sequel to MBDD is Murder by the Acre, which will -- God willing -- available this summer. Or that's the rumor I heard.
      You can also buy MBDD merchandise here and MBTA merchandise here. You'll find t-shirts, tote bags, clocks, notecards, caps, mugs, etc. By the way, the new keepsake box is very nice.
      We will now return you to our regularly scheduled posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I make a suggestion? I have some very nice boxes and tote bags from the Murder by..series but I would LOVE to have something with the EndlesS logo on it. I think a tote bag or a set of cups with that sky imagery on them would be just gorgeous and make nice Christmas gifts to go with the book. Is that possible?

--Crystal

SBB said...

I intend to have an EndlesS store. I just haven't got around to formatting the photo to fit the various items. I'll let you know when I have it up. :)