Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 12/12: Last post of the day

       And this is it. The 12th and last post of the day. It was a good day overall. The IBD has settled down somewhat, and while my stomach isn't normal, at least it's not in constant pain, either. I sure enjoyed seeing Mikey and Jay today. Such sweet loving boys. And so full of energy and go. They wore me out quickly. I'd like to have their energy again.
      I did play some World of Warcraft. Well, not much, but I had left all three of my characters dead, and now they're alive and safely tucked away in various inns. What more could they ask?
      I continued to work on corrections and rewrites on Murder by the Acre. It's amazing -- and depressing -- how many corrections I've having to input. That's the problem with writing fast: You don't write accurately.
      I'm about to call it a night now. I hope things are going well for you. I really do. In fact, these 12 posts were so you'd know I appreciate all my readers and want y'all to have a good time at 51313 Harbor Street. Having readers is a responsibility I take seriously -- despite what it looks like some times.
      Anyway, time to close. I hope you have a great week. Be talking to you tomorrow, I hope. Good night and take care.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Thanks Tech! I'm impressed you really made it through 12 posts today. We do appreciate it. You've set the bar high, though. I don't know if I can return the favor, but I'll try to do better about posting more often. I've been mulling over some ideas that I may throw out there for discussion.

Anonymous said...

You did it! Yay! We appreciate you, too. :)

--Crystal

SBB said...

You're welcome, Trixie. And I always enjoy your posts. More often would be great! :)

Thank you, Crystal! I appreciate you!

Trixie said...

And so.... like, where are you tonight?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 12 post, Tech! They were good reading! And I loved the photos of Mikey and Jay. They are handsome boys!!!