Sunday, September 23, 2007

Go here!

      Go here to Rantings and Ravings of an Insane Writer. Read Jean's review of Murder by Dewey Decimal. Watch me swoon. Then read it again. Isn't it lovely? I could just read it again and again and again. And I have. Such a nice way to end a Sunday night. Thank you, Jean.
      I didn't do much today other than work on thank you notes to everyone who came to my book signings this weekend. Yes, I send thank you notes. It takes a bit of time, but since I'm hoping to build a fan base, I think it's a good thing to do. But that's the only productive I did. I thought I'd take a nap this afternoon and ended up sleeping from 1 to 5. Yikes. I hadn't realized I was that tired. Hope I can sleep tonight.
      My next book signing will be at the Fall Festival at Ada, Oklahoma, Saturday, October 13, where I will sit at a table on Main Street and attempt to sell and sign more copies of Murder by Dewey Decimal. You're welcome to come by. In fact, I hope you do, even if you've already bought a copy and I've already signed it. I love the company. TL and his lovely wife Mel are going to join me at my booth. Good people make good company.
      And now I'm going to try to go to bed. I hope you have a great week. And be sure to check out The Great Slimdown. We're attempting to get our weight loss going again. Join us. Night!
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE!
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE!
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great review!!

SBB said...

Made me smile, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

How nice was that! That was an excellent review. I couldn't have said it better.

Crystal

SBB said...

But try, Crystal, try! :)