Sunday, September 30, 2007

First commercial for MBDD

       This is the first -- very, very rough -- commercial for Murder by Dewey Decimal. I have a lot to learn before I can produce one that I can be proud of. When I have a good one, I intend to post it on YouTube, Google and MySpace. Yes, the shameless promotion and selling continue.
       Scribblenut! has received the unsettling news that he has skin cancer. Be sure to remember him and his family in your prayers.
      Jean of Rantings and Ravings of an Insane Writer has joined us on the Great Slim Down. Drop by and welcome her to the journey.
       Murder by Dewey Decimal is still not available at the wholesalers. I checked this weekend. I'm eager for it to show up. I want to launch the next wave of publicity. But this gives me more time to work on everything, I suppose.
      It's been a productive weekend. I cleaned in my garage and my kitchen. I'm committed to bringing some sort of order to my house. At least my part. My roomie likes his chaos, and as long as the doors to his rooms can be closed, more power to him.
      Going to call it a night. Hope you have a good week. Night!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't see it. Do I need a certain program or something?

SBB said...

No, it's just not working. Sigh. I thought I had it figured out. I'll work on it again this evening. I know I can upload it to YouTube, but I didn't want to do that until I had a good commercial produced. The weird thing is that in the post preview it works.

Michelle said...

Well, nuts.

Good luck! I look forard to seeing it :)

Anonymous said...

yah i was worried too. Oh well i check back tomarrow.

PS i did got to defenders and grace is wonderful!
Roen

SBB said...

It's finally here!

(And thanks, Roen, I think Grace is a lovely ship myself.)

Anonymous said...

I saw it! Very cool.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

I saw and like, too! :)

SBB said...

Thanks, Crystal!

Thanks, FF!