Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nonproductive

This has been a nonproductive day. I did some household chores, ran a couple of errands, did a bit of filing, but that is it. It's been the theme of the whole week. Some of it is because I've been fighting a cold and still suffering from back problems, but the rest of it ... I don't know. Spring fever? Or longing for spring fever? Lazy?

Lazy. The worst word in my world. I don't know why. It's always been busy people who are tyrants and despoilers. It takes effort to wage war. Lazy people, though, don't put out the effort. Truthfully the world might be a much better place if hate-filled people were simply too lazy to do much.

Maybe laziness is actually a virtue. If so, I was very virtuous this week. Think this will fly?

No, me neither.

No comments: