Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twitter meme

A meme from Twitter full of info about me that you probably already know.

Political stance: Both feet on the ground. Registered Democrat, but vote all over the place. Financially conservative, but socially liberal.

Favorite movie: The Lion in Winter. Oh, and the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Favorite people on Twitter: @polarbear60 @ToriDeaux @ChristyBower @akhuck @dougmatlock @rosannecash @StephenPenner and a bunch more.

Why I write: Lord only knows. It sure isn't for the money, such as it is. I just always have. No explanation.

Religion: Christian. Baptist with a refreshing twist of lime, but open to all people because I don't believe anyone has a lock on God.

Person I most respect: Have to be my parents. They're both gone now, but they overcame a lot in their lives. And they loved me.

Favorite song: Hmm ... not possible for me to pick. I like a lot of different music. Depends on my mood, I guess.

Favorite bar drink: I like Bloody Marys without the alcohol in them. The tangier the better.

Favorite book: My current favorite book is Small Gods by Terry Pratchett.

Favorite TV Shows: Raising Hope is one of the best shows on TV. Leverage and White Collar. NCIS. Bones. The Big Bang Theory. The Mentalist. Castle.

And that's probably enough of that.

2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: