Friday, February 03, 2012

Time warp

Was busy all day, but as I look back, I wonder where the time went. Perhaps I was trapped in some sort of time warp that devoured my time to spit it out in some other universe. Maybe not.

Part of the time problem was that I was in my car driving from place to place. Drive time was significant. And then I was at a friend's house using her dryer because mine is broken. (Supposed to have a repairman out Tuesday. Hope it gets fixed then.) I did laundry. Dusted some more. Went to the bank. Went to the post office. Went to the library to return a few books. Went to the drive-in. Went to Staples. Went to the gym. Went to the water department.

Those errands aren't in order, but that's what I did.

Anyway, that's how I spent my day. In the car.

Tonight I watched movies on Netflix. Sort of. I had already seen Iron Man 2 so it was mostly just company and noise as I puttered around the house. Although I'm not sure what I did now. The house still looks like I need to clean it. And I didn't do any writing.

Time warp, I guess.

Anyway, it's past time for bed. I'm going there now. You go, too. To your bed, I mean. Night!

Buy Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: