Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grumpy

Look, I'm different. I'm the most different person I know or have ever met. After learning (after long hard years of sorrow) to accept me and all my quirks, I'm rather proud of being different. I've been successful being different and taking the path never traveled. It's not been easy, and I would have taken the easy way if I could have, but for whatever reason, the easy path wasn't an option. So there I am.

And if someone doesn't like me being different, well, dang it, I got a dang rocket with their dang name painted on the dang side.

Yes, I'm a bit grumpy today. Why do you ask?

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: