Saturday, July 16, 2011

Down

My energy level remains down, but I think it's getting better. I'm taking my Vitamin D supplements, getting at least 15 minutes of sun a day, drinking a cup of Vitamin D fortified milk a day, taking my iron supplements, attempting to eat dark green leafy veggies once a day, having lean red meat when I can, and so on. I'm following the doctor's orders, I am.

Slowly oh so slowly, I'm regaining my zip. I hope it returns. I used to be a blur. But some days it's hard to even drag myself out of bed. Fewer days now. I'm hoping the doctor knows how to fix me.

I still have a lot of things I want to do in my life. I don't want to spend the rest of it in bed or in a barely aware stupor. I'm getting healhier. My blood sugar is slowly responding to the exercise and diet.

I miss the days when I could just down a tall glass of caffeine enriched Dr Pepper, tho.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: