Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mostly productive

I hope you had a productive weekend. I mostly did. I hate Daylight Savings Time. Well, I hate losing an hour. Gaining one in the fall is pretty cool.

Anyway, I spent the weekend playing some Lex, doing housework, running errands, and working on Floozy. I got 20 pages finished on it. Well, formatting and in place, but I have plenty of editing and writing to do.

We had sunshine almost the entire weekend. A few clouds and some sprinkles, but overall, sunshine, wonderful sunshine.

And that was my weekend. Time to get to bed. Take care, and have a great week.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Daylight Savings, too. And getting the hour back in the fall doesn't make it any better.

It was a pretty productive weekend, thank goodness! I got a lot done on the house in preparation for company and my son's open house on Sunday.

And, we had lovely weather, too. Clear blue skies. :)

SBB said...

DS is terrible, FF. Makes me tired for a whole week.