Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Headache

Been suffering with a headache today. One of those pre-migraine ones that I get every now and then. Took some meds and sipping some caffeine. Usually I can head it off before it becomes one of those headaches that leave you curled up in bed in dark room. I've been struggling with it for the past couple of days. Maybe it will be better tomorrow.

Work continues on Floozy. I'm over 80 pages now. Need 60 to 80 pages more. At least that amount. Got to watch length as I don't want the book to be too expensive.

Going to call it a night now. Head is pounding. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh. Ouch. Feel better. I have herbal and non-medicine things that work for me. Let me know if you want to share. Between the hubby and me, we have lots of migraines here.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!

-Gail