Sunday, January 03, 2010

HSCC: Afterwards

Well, my last 2009 Christmas get-together was this afternoon. I guess Christmas 2009 is finally over. It was a good Christmas. Family, friends, laughter, tears, prayer, singing, praising, shopping, wrapping, decorating, and a few wonderful low carb meals ... It was everything I should have wanted most and everything I really needed. So one more time, let me say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I prepared the food for today's gathering so I thought I'd share a picture of the table. And hey, I didn't eat as I cooked this year. Hurray for me! Although as you can tell, not much cooking involved, just putting it all together. And now I realize a tablecloth would have made everything look nicer. Oh well, Martha Stewart has nothing to fear from me.



I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was. Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! :)

SBB said...

It was good, FF. Of course, I didn't get to eat much of it, since a lot was definitely not low carb, but everyone said they liked it, and they ate almost all of it so I guess they did.