Sunday, May 03, 2009

Moderation

Today for lunch I had two tilapia fillets (pan fried in olive oil with minced garlic, chives and fresh squeezed lime juice) with steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Although that meal is a thousands times more healthy, I still crave a cheeseburger and fries. Isn't odd how we want things that are bad for us?

Well, really, a cheeseburger and fries aren't bad if one has them once a week, but it's because we have them a lot more than that. Moderation in all things is still good advice.

No news on 75 Dates for $25 or Less! The plan is still for it to be available in May from Lulu.com, both in book form and in an ebook. I still have some work to do on the cover. I'm basically redesigning it. Although we hope the majority of sales will be Kindle and ebooks, I'd still like the book to look nice.

Haven't done much today. I've picked up a cold. Or allergies. Not sure which. I hope your Sunday is going well. And here is a Sunday Song that touched me. I hope you enjoy it.



Have a great week!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: