Monday, May 25, 2009

Catching up

And how are you? Not much has gone on here. A brief health update: I've continued working with my doctors in an attempt to find out why I'm coughing blood. We've done a test this weekend, and I should know something next week. After that, I'm not sure what will happen. Depends on what they find out. Overall, I feel pretty good. No major problems to speak of. I'd think I was healthy except for the coughing problem. I guess we'll see what they find.

This long weekend, I've spent napping and generally being slothful. It was wonderful. A bit of laundry, a bit of housework, FarmTown on Facebook, some World of Warcraft, and that's it. I need more weekends like this. I hope you had a good one.

And now we face returning to work tomorrow. Sigh. Double sigh. And a bit of screaming and anguish. I have to get organized. I seem to be scattered lately. I need to make lists again. Yes, lists will save me.

Oh, I announced the first winner in the 100 Member Milestone Celebration over on the Stephen B. Bagley's Books group page on Facebook. Four more winners to be announced. Did you enter? I hope so.

And now I'm going to go to bed so that I can wake up bright-eyed and bushy tailed ... although ... why would a bushy tail be desirable? I don't understand what that saying means, I really don't.

Night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: