Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABC's of me

I actually received this meme on Facebook, but I'm doing it over here. So there, all you Facebook fanatics!

A - Age? 40 something.

B - Bed Size? Full. I'd like a king size because I'm king size myself, but my bedroom is too small.

C - Chore You Hate? Dusting and doing dishes.

D - Dog Name? Haven't owned one since my beloved Tai Ling passed away. She was a large part of my life, and I haven't wanted to get another one.

E - Essential Start Your Day Item? Taking my blood sugar.

F - Favorite Color? Dark green or blue.

G - Gold Or Silver? Silver.

H - Height? Around 5'10" if I'd stand up straight.

I - Instruments You Play? The computer with a tiny bit of piano and a bit of trumpet.

J - Job Title? Office Manager.

K - Kid(s)? None of my own that I know of, but I claim several and I have awesome nieces and a fantastic nephew and a totally cool grandniece.

L - Living Arrangements? House. Three small bedrooms. One living room. Combined kitchen and dining area. One bathroom. I like my little house, but wish I had enough space to carve out another bathroom.

M - Mom's Name? Annamay. And I miss her.

N - Nicknames? None. At least none that anyone dares to say to my face.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth? Yes. Twice, I think. Hope I never have another one.

P - Pet Peeve? I like most animals, but cannot understand why people buy animals and then ignore and neglect them.

Q - Quote From A Movie? "I'm a match for anything. Aren't you?" Henry from The Lion in Winter as played by Peter O'Toole.

R - Right Or Left Handed? Right.

S - Sibling? Two sisters and one brother.

T - Time You Wake Up? 6-7.

U - Underwear- what type? Cotton. And really, why are asking? A bit personal, that.

V - Vegetable You Dislike? Cabbage.

W - Ways You Run Late? Hate being late and would rather not go if I'm going to be late.

X - X-Rays You've Had? Many. I'm surprised I don't glow in the dark.

Y - Yummy Food You Make? I have this great chicken dish that I can make. It's got garlic, tomatoes, brown rice, chicken breasts, chives, mushrooms, etc. Delicious!

Z - Favorite Zoo animal? I don't really like zoos. I feel sorry for the animals. I do enjoy the OKC Zoo, though. I think they do a good job in providing a decent habitat for the animals.


Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! now i do not have to go look at face book!!! ok like i really know how to use it.
Roen