Sunday, May 10, 2009

Subcar & other things

I want a subcar like what James Bond has in The Spy Who Loved Me. Except I want a real one, not the fake they used in the movie. Wouldn't that be cool?



This car was the coolest of all the ones driven in the various Bond movies. I also liked the flying car in The Man with the Golden Gun, but the subcar tops it.

You might guess from me talking about Bond movies that not much is going on. You'd be right. I napped and read with a bit of TV, and that's all I did all weekend long with just a little housework and laundry. I feel bad about having been so slothful since I will return to work tomorrow -- work that does not challenge or excite me -- not having written anything, yet I claim writing is what I was truly meant to do. The dichotomy makes me crazy.

Lately I spend all my time worrying about my health. I'm still coughing a bit of blood. The doctors don't know why. They say -- well, a couple of them say that it's not cancer, but when they can't supply an answer, I have to wonder if they know what they're talking about. Of course, there have been plenty of tests ... over $10,000 of test, but still they don't know. I remain as uncertain as I was when this all started. Well, enough of that.

I hope you have a great week! I hope I have one, too! Stay healthy and stay happy. And if you're not either, work on it! I am. Night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: