Wednesday, May 20, 2009

100 Member Milestone!

Over on Facebook, the Stephen B. Bagley's Books group has over 100 members now! To celebrate, we're giving away books, t-shirts, tote bags, bookmarks, etc. If you're on Facebook, just head on there and enter to win. If you're not on Facebook, just email me your postal address and you'll be entered in all the contests! How easy is that!

And with that, good night!

Oh, the Illuminati have yet to hire me. Why is that? Am I not mad enough? Not power hungry enough? I'll work on that. I can be trained, really I can.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I can think of all kinds of comments on teaching you to sit up, lie down and speak but I think I will pass.
Roen
I must not use the right treats

Anonymous said...

I absolutely refuse to join Facebook, Twitter, My Space, or any other space. Sorry. You'll just have to update this poor pitiful blog separately. :)