Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fine

I came through fine. I'm sore and somewhat sick. Spend the whole day sleeping and resting. We didn't find anything or at least not what we were looking for. So it means another more extensive surgery/scope, this one down my throat. I probably won't have this done until after Christmas, depending on what my doctors say next week when I meet with them again. So ... I think this is a win. Or at least not a loss. And we eliminated another possible cause.

Hope things are going well for you. Talk to you tomorrow. Despite having spend the whole day in bed, I'm ready to go to bed again! Night!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad it went well enough--ruling things out is good! Hope you're feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

They call it "process of elimination" because it's just that, a process.

Hope you're doing better! :)

Kirsten said...

A funny for you:
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/10/21curry.html