Saturday, October 04, 2008

Almost there

One scene left to write, a few corrections to type in, and I'll be done with Murder by the Acre. I am ready as I'm sure you're ready to have me stop talking about it!

Tomorrow I will convert the book into the PDF format and send it off to my proofers. They will have a week to return the corrections to me. On Sunday, October 12, it goes to the publisher. And barring unforeseen events, MBTA will go on sale at Lulu.com on October 30! (Or sooner, depending on how fast it's published.)

I still don't know if it will be on Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. I hope it will be, but that's out of my control. I will be having book signings -- I hope -- in November in Ada, Sallisaw, and Muldrow. I'm hoping to return to Alva in December.

Well, back to that scene. I'll be announcing the finish later tonight. I hope things are going well for you. Talk to you later.

No comments: