Monday, December 24, 2007

HSCC 7.11

Thank you
      We're about at the end of our 12 Posts of Christmas Eve. I hope you have enjoyed them. I'd like to thank my special guest Trixie who has hung around the whole night and offered encouragement and support. It's good to know someone is out there in the night.
      I'd also like to thank my friends Kevin and Jennifer who brought me food from their Christmas lunch this evening. Everything was delicious, and the bread pudding was fantastic!
      Another big thank you and lots of love to my family who drove up to see me these past couple of days. Lots of good food, conversation and laughter, and I love all my gifts.
      More thanks to my friends -- Eric, Gail, Kyra, Kent -- who always take my calls and support me in so many ways. And thanks to all my blogging friends. Your comments make this blog happen. Without you, Harbor Street wouldn't exist.
     And finally and most importantly, I am so immensely grateful that the Supreme Power of the universe choose to give up glory and be born as a babe so that we poor, sad, fallen humans could join Him again one day. There are not enough words in the world to express my gratitude. I am humbled and awed by His everlasting love.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

May God hold you safely in the palm of His hand, tonight and all through the coming new year, Tech. Thanks for a great evening. God bless.

Anonymous said...

happy new year!
www.4ginna.wordpress.com