Sunday, December 02, 2007

Alva Book Signing 3

      I sold four books to customers and six books to my family who are donating two to the local library and using the others as gifts. I didn't quite pay for the trip, but that's okay. I had a wonderful time visiting with my family, and Alva is a lovely community. The Great Indoors is an excellent store with beautiful merchandise. I was very impressed with it. Here a few photos of the store's merchandise.

















      This is only a fraction of what they have available. So if you're in Alva or the surrounding area, visit
The Great Indoors
422 Flynn St.
Alva, Oklahoma, 73717
580-327-5337

      And here's a photo of my table.



      And that's basically my trip to Alva. I'm still fighting the cold, which may actually be the flu. I had a terrible time with it both Friday and Saturday night. I mostly slept all day today. I feel somewhat better. I'm hoping I feel much better tomorrow.
      That's what I've been doing. What have you been doing? Let me know. And now, good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to come on and hear you were feeling much better! I was tormented with a shopping trip to the city to the mall with two 15yr olds. 5 hrs later....

Michelle said...

K...I want the light blue microsuede couch, chair and a half and ottoman with the black accent tables and polka dot chair. What a cute sitting room that would be...

Hope you feel better soon :)

SBB said...

Anon, are you Roen? I like going to the mall, but not with teenagers!

Michelle, call and order it. I'm sure they would work out shipping! :) Thanks for the well wishes.

Anonymous said...

You asked what we are doing. I'm going in for LASIK surgery on Thursday afternoon. Yippy! No more glasses!

SBB said...

Cool, Amber! That's awesome!