Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dizzy day

      Ever heard of Dizzy X? They're a pop/rock group I wandered across recently. You can listen to some of their music at here. You'll probably be a bit surprised by me liking them. But I like a lot of different music. Depends on my mood and what song speaks to me.
      My house is a pit. Why doesn't some lovely woman drop by and clean it for me? She could wear a little maid outfit. Hey, if she would wear the outfit, I'll do the cleaning! Or if she would wear one of those nice white nurse uniforms with the starched cap -- too much information, I'm sure.
      Does anyone really now what's taking over? Does anyone really know what's going on?
      Still listening to Dizzy X. The song is Lost Angeles.
      I may be off work tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to come right home and try to sort through these piles of files. Darkness, Oklahoma keeps growing, like some Lovecraft creature sending out paper tentacles everywhere. I need to sort it out and try to impose some sort of order on it. Or start giving it blood sacrifices. One of the two.
      Here's to the hearts in the back alleys. Here's to the dreams burned like gasoline. Here's to the friends I could not save.
      I'm in strange mood tonight. Too much stress this week. Too many defeats. Too many moments of slow suicide. Isn't that how it goes, though, these days? The center can't hold. It's run away with the spoon.
      Does anyone really know what's taking over? Does anyone really know what's going on? I'm lost and I'm found in Lost Angeles. I'm breaking some ground in Lost Angeles.
      I need the weekend. I need a long weekend. I need somewhere where I can forget all these obligations and responsiblies. Atlas not only shrugged, but he's gone to the beach.
      Remember the days when we used to try? Gone is the sweetness that's in your eyes. Here's to the souls that never will mend. Here's to the lovers who love to pretend.
      It's late, and I'm tired. I'm going to bed. You have a good night and a good tomorrow and a thousand tomorrows after that.
      I'm moving around in Lost Angeles. I'm lost and found ...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I like lots of different music too. Especially nice when I find something that isn't mainstream. Thanks for sharing...

I'd clean your house. Not so sure about the maid uniform thingy...unless that consists of a baggy t-shirt and some jeans n flip flops LOL.

Erudite Redneck said...

Re, "My house is a pit. Why doesn't some lovely woman drop by and clean it for me?"

You better DUCK! :-)

CrystalDiggory said...

Yes, Tech, why can't it be a lovely man to clean your house? And when he's done, he can come and clean mine. :)

Rain said...

I listen to Dizzy X also! Too bad you don't live in Las Vegas, they have maid services (male/female)that clean your home in the nude! Have a wonderful weekend =)

Sarah Jensen said...

I was looking up the lyrics to Show Me by Dizzy X and found your blog. :)
No one else I know knows about them. It's cool to find others who listen to them. Have you heard of Tremolo?

Anyway, I like your blog.
Sarah
http://legendoftheprotectors.wordpress.com/