Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bad day

      It was a very bad day at work. I got yelled at by five different customers. They were mad at my company, nothing that I had done, but I was the recipient of their rage and rudeness. After the fourth one, I seriously thought about just locking the door and walking away. But I have debts, responsibilities. I was taught that a man just didn't do that. So I didn't. As a reward, I got yelled at again. Sigh. Well, it made coming home even better.
      But there was good news. My computer is on the way! It shipped this morning. I've been following its progress across the country with its UPS tracking number. It might even come in tomorrow, but probably it won't be here until Thursday or Friday. Or early next week. I'm ready for it to arrive.
      I've added a new blog to my blog list. It's Rainy Day Wonderings. Check it out. It's well-written and interesting with a lively take on art and life. I think you'll enjoy it as much as I have.
      I got a smoothie maker this weekend on sale. Does anyone have any good smoothie recipes? It's definitely the time of the year for cool fruity drinks.
      Well, it's been a long day. I'm going to finish reading another book and then go to bed. I'm one tired fellow. Hope your day is good tomorrow.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Tech, I'm sorry you got yelled at so much. I tried to post earlier but Blogger was down.