Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sunny Saturday

      Busy day working outside in the warm spring sun. I planted flowers, set up a fountain and table on the patio, and picked up tree limbs. Then I went to WalMart, shopped until my feet couldn't take any more, returned home and did housework and laundry. Hey, did I mention that I mailed the April family newsletter yesterday? Yeah, that was cool to have it off my list of things to do.
      Tomorrow, I have church and then a board meeting for the local theater group. I hope to do some items on my list. I had 72 items on it when I started this morning. Now I have 49. Wanted to get more done, but I'm pleased with what I did get finished.
      Anyway, how was your day? Did you have a good one? Are the alligators getting you? Or are you sinking in quicksand? Might I suggest that you turn those reptiles into luggage and grabbing a vine and pulling yourself out of the muck? We are too good to let the weasels beat us down.
      Al Gore is on Saturday Night Live. Frankly, I don't know what to say about that. I've often thought our politicians were bad comedians, but I never thought to have any of them admit it.
      And on that snarky note, night!

8 comments:

Trixie said...

So glad you got that many things done on your list! Woot! I blogged about my day. It was very enjoyable. Wasn't the weather perfect Saturday?
Have a great, restful Sunday, Tech!

CrystalDiggory said...

Hope you put some down time on your list of things to do!

Jean said...

Wow! What a lot accomplished.

Slim said...

Jeeze! You make me tired. :)

SBB said...

It was a very nice day, Trixie. And Sunday was fantastic weather, too. I hope you had a good one.

SBB said...

I don't have to put down time on my list, Crystal. I seem to take that naturally!

SBB said...

I need more hours in the day, Jean! :)

SBB said...

I make me tired sometimes, too, Slim. :)