Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally

      I'm back. Finally. I can concentrate on my projects. I can't tell how relieved I am. I'm looking forward to days to come where I can have some downtime and me-time and general all-around creative time.
      First up, get caught up on the family newsletter. I have most of April done. Just have to get one more article and write a humor column. Then I'll turn about and do May. Concurrently with that, I want to get some more wordage (significant wordage) on Darkness, Oklahoma and Murder in the Witch's Cottage. I've been jotting down scenes and ideas on both. I'm eager to get started.
      I've also been playing with the idea of self-publishing my humor pieces and trying to sell a book of them here. I have over 200 columns, and it would be nice to get them down all in one place. And if I raised any money from it, I would put it into my computer fund. Speaking of which, I have $100 in it so far. I sold some photos and have been eating lunch at my house to save the money I usually spent on eating out. And I have a little web page design job lined up to do this week that will make me some money. Might not seem like much, but every bit helps. I don't want to go into debt to buy the computer. I've been working too hard to get out.
      So now I'll close. I should be blogging regularly again this week. Hope you have a great tomorrow. Night!

6 comments:

SBB said...

:) I will, FF.

Trixie said...

Me too! Me too!

CrystalDiggory said...

I would love a book of your humor pieces, too! What a great idea!

Glad you're back. :)

SBB said...

Okay, Trixie! Okay, Trixie! :)

SBB said...

I'll put you on the book list, Crystal!

Glad to be back.

Michelle said...

Put me on the list too! I figured since I commented about it to the other post, I'd add it here. So you don't forget me. :)