Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May newsletter

      I spent most of the evening working on the May family newsletter, and it's printing now! I will actually be caught up. Well, not tonight because I will only get half of it printed, but that's all it lacks. Tomorrow it will go into envelopes and off it will go.
      That gives me a good feeling. I get to check it off my list and move on to other creative projects. Awesome.
      Otherwise, not much is going here. I did take on a part-time, commission only job. It will end in August, but if it works out, I should be able to finally fully fund my emergency fund, buy a computer and maybe even help pay off a credit card one month ahead of time. Be thinking of me and sending positive vibes this way. This summer could be a good one for me financially. I'm hoping so and working for it to be so.
      All this sunshine and wonderful weather are helping my mood lately. Apparently it's supposed to get hot over the next few days, but yesterday and today were nearly perfect. They would have been completely perfect if I could have been outside enjoying the rays fully, but I had to work. Sigh. Oh well. It keeps me off the street where I would certainly start a vicious gang and rise up through the underworld until I was the top crime boss of the world and be surrounded by beautiful women and live in luxury ... Wait, I know there's a downside in there somewhere. Give me a moment... Nope. I got nothing.
      Yours in crime.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! I am looking for a second job myself. I think i can swing one if it doesn't take time away from the little i have with my daughter. Hmmm, so far it's been difficult. I am thinking my only option is delivering papers...

And thanks for making me smile yet again!

Trixie said...

Hmm. Would you be handing out flammable business cards by chance?

SBB said...

Thanks, Michelle. And I'd share this job with you, but the commute would be terrible! :)

You're welcome.

SBB said...

Good idea, Trixie! Obviously you're trying for a place in my criminal organization. With thinking like that, you'll on your way. :)