Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ramblin' again

      I have to post tonight even though it's late and I'm tired because if I don't, I can't jump on Frenzied Feline for not posting. And we all know I live for that ...
      So I'm posting, but I don't have much to say. It was a busy day at work; I came home and worked on a program for the local theater group's play this weekend. I have the proofs printed, and now it only needs to be taken to Staples and copied and folded. Otherwise, I didn't do much. I need to make a list of tasks to keep me focused, but I haven't even done that.
      Among the things I haven't done is make it to the gym tonight. But I have a good excuse -- uh, reason. I fell in my garage over the weekend and landed on my right knee with my full weight. It was a new level of pain, and I lay on the garage floor for a good 20 minutes before I dared to stand. But besides some swelling, ugly bruises and a lot of soreness, I think it's going to be okay. (I had it looked at by a physical therapist and a nurse.) Anyway, my knee's not quite up to the track or the bicycle. I am going to try tomorrow, but I will take it easy and go slow and stop if I have problems.
      What else? Hmm. You might be asking why I signed up for NaNoWriMo. Because it seemed like it would be a great way to get a lot of words down on paper quickly. Because I haven't done it before. Because sometimes I feel I don't spend enough time writing. Because it's there.
      You might recall that I mentioned that I was working on a new templace for this blog. I think it's almost ready to roll. If I get the time, we should see the change this weekend. But I'm going to save the old one just in case.
      I added another blog to my links. Check out Ex Libris and see what you think.
      And that's it for tonight, Frenzied. I hope this was adequate to allow me to nag you! Good night all.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better.

(you too Frenzied. ;)

Gloria Williams said...

Knees are tricky things. Be careful as you walk.

And it wasn't just Frenzied who missed you! :)

Slim said...

Good luck on NaNoWriMo. The site is cool.

SBB said...

I think I've mentioned my ability to trip over lint or sometimes air. It's a wonder I survived my childhood at all!

Michelle said...

I like the new quote by the way...

SBB said...

Thank you, Michelle!