Thursday, October 27, 2005

Long day

      I've been very, very, very busy today. I'm worn out and ready for bed. But at least it was productive. I did 36 items on my list. Unfortunately I still have 26 items left, and that total doesn't include the family newsletter and NaNoWriMo preparations. I've got to finish the newsletter this weekend so that I won't have devote any time to it during NaNoWriMo. At least that's my plan. We'll see how it goes.
      I did some updates to Harbor Street, nothing major. New quotes and scrollies, a bit of clean-up removing some dead links, and adding the NaNoWriMo counter. New and funny scrollies are becoming hard to find and/or make up. Send me your funny sayings and quotes!
      I'm going to call it a night now. Y'all have a good day tomorrow.

4 comments:

SBB said...

And apparently the only one, but I didn't give people much to comment on.

Michelle said...

Huh...this post didn't show up until just now for me. And it is 3:30 here on Friday...

Anyway, glad you are getting a lot done.

Meanwhile, I am sitting here waiting for my boss to get off his personal phone call so I can take care of something...urgent. *sigh* I am ready for 5pm.

Unknown said...

Comments, comments...argh! The pressure!

CrystalDiggory said...

Just a few more days until NaNoWriMo! Are you ready?