Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Crystal says

      My friend Crystal sent me an email today complaining about the lack of posts on my blogs this weekend. I asked and received her permission to quote her email. Here it is:
      Wow, you hardly ever blog anymore. It used to be almost daily, now it's more like twice a week. I hate to tell you this, but you no longer have the moral authority to scold FF for not posting more. :)
      But, since I'm a friend and want to help you out as much as I can by finding things for you to do, here are some topics you can blog on and regain that moral authority:
      My favorite crockpot recipes that even Crystal could do
      Places I would like to live where the weather is warm all year, the beach is nearby and hurricanes never come
      The Joy of Tree Hugging
      My favorite places to visit in Oklahoma that would make a good field trip for someone homeschooling a teenager
      Plants that can survive indoors with someone who doesn't like to take care of them
      How to stop your dog from peeing on the bush right outside the door whenever he goes outside, because it's starting to make the front entrance smell funny
      How to tell if a software program, like a Spanish program, is lying when it says you can learn a language in 15 minutes a day, before you pay $45 for it
      Why do lovebirds like to chew on leather straps?
      Why do you have leather straps in your house?
      How do you wake a sleeping teenager without being attacked?
      50 ways to procrastinate
      There, that should get you started! Now, blog!

      Thanks, Crystal! You provided today's post.

9 comments:

Trixie said...

I'm not positive, but I believe that was Crystal's blog, not yours... that's cheating! And why is Crystal not blogging herself? Nosy people want to know. We miss her. And yet, she is right, you are falling down on the job, keeping up current with things to read daily. So, I second what Crystal says.
Oh, and I had chicken and dumpling leftovers for dinner. I think I like the Many Can Soup better. I could use a Tech Cookbook too.

Michelle said...

I miss Crystal, too.

The Joy of Tree Hugging would be good. Or perhaps the reasons you could provide when that inevitable person walks by and wonders what in the world you are doing hugging a tree...Ya know..something like "Oh my button just got caught on the bark" or "I was scratching my back first, and the front got jealous..."

Gloria Williams said...

I doubt she meant you to use her suggestions in this fashion! :)

SBB said...

Hey, I posted a flower, too!

Slim said...

As nice as it is to hear from Crystal, we still want to hear from you! :)

Michelle said...

I think it must be time for another audio post...Then we can All hear from you. ;)

Jean said...

She has way too many easy answers in there:

Places I would like to live where the weather is warm all year, the beach is nearby and hurricanes never come

Anyplace in the the South Pacific island countries. They only have tsunamis and typhoons.

The Joy of Tree Hugging

Bite thy tongue. Besides, its takes too small a tree to hug one effectively, and they outgrow you.

Plants that can survive indoors with someone who doesn't like to take care of them

Ivy

How to stop your dog from peeing on the bush right outside the door whenever he goes outside, because it's starting to make the front entrance smell funny

Take him out a different door.

How to tell if a software program, like a Spanish program, is lying when it says you can learn a language in 15 minutes a day, before you pay $45 for it

Any of them that say that are lying--unless the number of days you spend 15 minutes learning is infinite.

Why do lovebirds like to chew on leather straps?

It exercises their beaks.

Why do you have leather straps in your house?

For the love birds, your kinky sex outfits, or your tack for horseriding would be my first guess, not necessarily in that order.

How do you wake a sleeping teenager without being attacked?

With a long, long pole.

50 ways to procrastinate

Didn't you just cover this? Oh, not quite 50, I guess.

(And the flowers are gorgeous)

Trixie said...

LOL at Jean! She's got it figured out!

CrystalDiggory said...

Trixie, you're right, that was cheating, but at least I got credit. :)

Michelle, the Joy of Tree Hugging is actually a euphemism for something else. With that in mind, your reply gave me a good chuckle. :) And so did, Jean's!