Thursday, May 12, 2005

Home

I'm home. The surgery went okay. The tumor was encapsulated, but larger than expected so they had to made more holes in me. I'm typing only with my right hand as the other arm doesn't want to move. I'm having more pain than I expected, but I have some good pain pills. But I'm doing okay overall. My sister-in-law's father is doing some better, but is still in critical conditon. The pathology report on my tumor won't be back until Monday. Thank you for your prayers and support.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you are ok. Get some rest!

Jean said...

Things still sound positive. That arm will kick in and begin working soon. Hmm. Extra holes? I thought I might be able to come up with something quippy about that, but I guess not.

Rest and recover.

Erudite Redneck said...

Dude, rest!

Trixie said...

I'm hoping you have some really good pain medicine for this first day or two, and that you start feeling better over the weekend. Looking forward to hearing a good report soon.

CrystalDiggory said...

Get lots of rest this weekend and I really hope you're planning on taking Monday off from work! ((Huggs))

Michelle said...

I hope you are recovering well. Enjoy a restful weekend.

night-rider said...

So glad to log in after a weekend out bush and find you got through the op ok. Now just get strong again and let us know the path results ASAP? OK?