Monday, December 20, 2004

The Incredibles save the day!

      Turns out my nephew is a fan of The Incredibles as well as the Justice League. And there's lot of merchandise out there for both. I purchased his presents this evening, and now once again, and I say this with just a bit of nervousness, I'm finished shopping. I hope. Please let it be so.
      I also wrapped a lot of presents today so I'm still making progress despite everything going on in my life. My foot continues to take more attention than I think it should, but I've been reading about these types of injuries on the net, and apparently that's just the way it is. So I will plan accordingly.
      Hats off to Joel! He left 11 (!) comments on my blog today. He really needs to get a life ... :) but until then, thanks for the comments, dude!
      And now I'm going to call it a night. Take care all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys loved the Incredibles!!! They both wanted to be the speedy kid. Even my husband and I enjoyed that movie.
-Susan1

Gloria Williams said...

The Justice League is still around? I remember reading their comics when I was just a slip of a girl ... back in the Dark Ages! :) I wish I had those comics now. I bet they'd be worth a lot of money.