Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Going mad, I tell you mad!

      Blogger is driving me crazy. Now I can't get Hello to upload photos onto my page. Sigh. Yes, it's free, and I shouldn't complain, but hey, I am! I want it to work. And I'd like them to add a few more new features. For free. Pushy, ain't I?
      I took a photo of my office Christmas tree that I thought turned out okay. It's what you're going to see if it ever lets me post it. Who knows?
      I really like my new fridge. I really need to get a life.
      Tomorrow I pay one debt and will attempt to gain another one. What? Yeah, tomorrow I'm going to try to get a loan to pay off a couple high-interest credit cards. I hope I can manage it. If not, my debt disappearance plan (DDP) will continue, but it would allow me to pay things off sooner. Let's hope the bank sees me as a good risk. Have I mentioned that credit cards are a tool of Satan? Credit cards are the tool of Satan. Now you know.
      Gifts, gifts, gifts ... That's what I've been working on tonight. Trying to pick out gifts for my loved ones. I want my gift list in shape for my Saturday shopping trip. I try to buy locally, even if it's at my local WalMart. My sales taxes help support my town. Makes sense.
      Hello still won't let me post the photo. Maybe tomorrow. Y'all have a good night, you hear!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Try www.photobucket.com -- it's a cool site and that's where I park my photos that I put on my blog. I love it, and it is free!

I agree with you completely -- credit cards are the debil's currency! Each "charge it!" enslaves someone just a little more. I hope you have great success with the loan application and can wrap things up with a lower interest rate than is on the cards.

Kitty said...

I understand all of your "disgruntles" (is that a word?) - and don't EVEN want to think about pulling together and executing my Christmas lists ... hmmmmmm? ... is "executing" a Freudian slip? maybe ...