Thursday, December 02, 2004

Every day a little victory

      I paid off a loan today. I wanted to dance in the bank as I did it. I was as nervous as a first kiss. It's taken me a couple of years and a lot of saving and discipline, but I did it. Permit me to bask in the feeling of accomplishment for a moment .............................. Okay, enough of that.
      The rest of the news isn't quite so good. The new loan to pay off some high interest credit cards may or may not happen. I'm buried in loan applications, but the loan officer thought it could be worked out. The loan rates won't be as low as I wanted, but it will still help greatly in getting those blood-sucking tools of Satan off my financial back. Of course, I still might get rejected. We'll see how it goes. Even if this doesn't work out now, I've made a lot of progress. (Start inspirational music now.) It's been a hard road, and much of it still lies before me, but the DDP will overcome! I will be free!

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Hooray! I'm doing the DDP dance for you, here in the privacy of my home office (I have to do it here because it is very similar to Elaine's famous thumb-jerking, foot-kicking, head-snapping dance from Seinfeld. I would be arrested for doing The Dance in public.)

night-rider said...

Oh good on you! You've stuck with it and at last you can see some positive results...it ain't easy!

Unknown said...

Support smiles sent your way. Wishing the best!