Wednesday, February 03, 2010

DIY

Write your own post. I'm feeling a big lazy. So just write your own. Try to mention beaches and ocean and deep blue sky with a few white clouds drifting by. That's what I'm longing for as Oklahoma once again prepares for another winter storm. Although this storm is supposed to be less severe than the last, thank God.

I also have a sore throat. And my sinuses are stopped by. Whee. A winter cold to make this dreary season complete.

Anyway, get to writing, and I'll be talking to you tomorrow. I hope.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: