Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Once again

Okay, let's go over this again. I don't link to blogs that don't link to me unless -- and there are only two blogs under this exception on this blog that I know of -- your blog rightly belongs in one of the other categories of blogs, such as: Science, Writing, Financial, etc. And if you remove the link to my blog, I'm going to unlink you, too. It's simple netiquette to share links. I want readers to my blog just as you do.

Doesn't matter to me that you've unlinked me because you're not sure what my commentors are going to say or you're expressing your dislike of my humor or my political or religious views. Once we're unlinked, we're unlinked. Link me back, and I'll link you back.

It's that simple.

So sending me an email requesting linkage and then not linking to me? No go. Won't happen. And if I think your blog is inappropriate for my readers, I won't link to you, but hey, you don't have to link to me, either.

No hard feelings one way or another.

I realize almost all the people who read this blog are wondering what's this about. So naturally I'm not repeating my rules to you. It's for someone else.

Anyway, hope you're had a good Wednesday. I'm going to call it a night. Take care and have a great tomorrow!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf