Thursday, June 15, 2006

      Okay, a busy day. I got a lot done. A lot still needs to be done, but I'm going to bed anyway. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep so I'm trying to correct my sleeping habits. Just another project on my ever-growing list. Eventually I will be perfect, and then what will I do with my time? I guess I should keep a few faults just so I have something to do ...
      This will probably create trouble, but listen, I'm tired of all those super thin women on TV. I wouldn't date them. Except maybe to take them to an all-you-can-eat buffet. I'm not saying that women should be fat because that's unhealthy, but I prefer women who don't look they just survived a three-month death march through the jungle. Curves are good. Curves, do you hear me? Curves.
      I also am disenchanted with the cult of youth that seems to rule the TV. Frankly, a lot of young people are shallow with all the interest of bathroom mold. Admittedly, there are notable exceptions, but I think people need a few years on them, some miles on their road, a few stories in their past, to be interesting.
      I think I'm getting grouchy as I'm get older. Eventually I will be sitting on my front porch, rapping my cane on the ground as I yell at those pesky kids in the neighborhood. I'm think I'm looking forward to it.
      Night!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!

No, no you need to picture yourself as one of those resort flies. The old guy with the cane, flowered shirt and straw chapeau rapping his cane on the sand after the young bar maids in grass skirts and coconuts.

Just a thought..

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Woohoo..

Trixie said...

This is a very timely post! Just last night, this old curvy (fat is curvy, right?) woman sat on the porch just daring the little kid down the street to ride his bike past my yard just one more time. I think it's because I suspect him of trenching my yard one night. I felt like such an old goat!

night-rider said...

Welcome to the grouchy oldies club TECH

Mark said...

Once, I had a kid stop me on the street and ask me, "Do you really cut the ears off little kids?"

I don't know where she got that, but I guess it's unusual in my neighborhood for someone not to be nosy.

Oh by the way, my answer was, "Just the ones that ask too many questions."