Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update on Mikey

      Mikey is going to be okay, according to the dentist and oral surgeon. He will probably have to have braces when his adult teeth come in, but for now, there's nothing to be done. The x-rays showed no fractures, thank the Good Lord. He was feeling better today, not quite himself, but closer. He sure is sweet.
      Well, I helped Trixie reach her comment goal and then some. Congrats to her!
      I'm tired tonight so I'm going to call it a day. Y'all have a good night. Take care and be well.

4 comments:

Trixie said...

That's good news for Mikey. I hope he starts feeling better after this ordeal.
And thanks for your posting help on my blog. I feel so.... special. LOL!

Michelle said...

Lot's of ice cream for Mikey I say!

Glad he is doing better. :)

Linda said...

Good to hear. :)

Linda

CrystalDiggory said...

I'm glad it wasn't more serious. Poor baby!