Sunday, May 08, 2005

Good Movie

      I finally got to see National Treasure tonight. I liked it a lot! I bought the DVD. I think it's one that I'd like to see a few more times.
      Not much else to tell you about today. I worked about the house, went to Wal-Mart, talked on the phone and worked on rebuilding the the templates for the local theater group's web page. I have that almost finished. I have a couple more templates to do on that, and it will be done. Next up is to rebuild my family newsletter. (Both the web page templates and the family newsletter files were lost in the computer crash.) The newsletter is going to take a few days, but I will have it up soon, I hope.
      Be sure to go by Crystal's blog and read her cell phone story. Made me laugh out loud.
      Have a good night, a good tomorrow, and a good week.

3 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

One of my favorite recent movies!

SBB said...

I think one of the coolest things about it was that it was set in the U.S. Most "treasure hunt" movies are set in Europe. Nice to see our history ... movieized. :)

Gloria Williams said...

I also liked it, but I think Nick Cage is sexy! :)