Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A bit of news

Meant to post another enthralling and exciting adventure for you to read tonight. Instead I came home, ate Chinese food, and fell asleep until a few minutes ago. Sorry. I think this is a definite sign that I’m getting older. Or something like that.

Anyway, I’m hanging in there. I’m doing okay with the new meds, although I have to say that they don’t seem to be doing much yet. I take that back. One med is definitely working, but it’s not the major medication. The major medication isn’t doing what it’s supposed to be doing. At least not so far. Supposedly it takes time for these medicines to work – they start working as soon as your savings account is exhausted …

Sometime this week or the earlier part of next week, I should be ordering a proof of 75 Dates for $25 or Less!, the book written by Gail Claunts and myself. And then sometime next week or the week following, it should go on sale at Lulu.com. A few weeks after than, on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble. And a few weeks after than, it will available for the Kindle, Amazon’s e-book reader. You’ll be hearing more about it as we get closer to its publication date.

That’s pretty much all the news tonight. It’s time for bed. You have a good night and good tomorrow. Or else.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having Chinese food for lunch tomorrow, and guess what I bought today--shoes! :)

So, is the date book a how-to or some other category?