Monday, September 22, 2008

Kirsten's meme

Kirsten tagged me for this meme. I guess she thought I wasn't posting enough. I'm supposed to think of and share six unspectacular things about me, which is hard 'cause I'm mostly spectacular ...

Six Unspectacular Things About Me

1. I have three remotes on the table by my recliner.
2. I like bananas, but my favorite fruit is grapes.
3. I dislike having my routine disturbed.
4. I watch Last of the Summer Wine regularly.
5. I have only two colors of socks: black and white.
6. I bought a new briefcase.

I’m tagging Frenzied Feline (who is now tagged twice), Michelle, Jean, Adam (who is also now tagged twice), and Erudite Redneck.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

It really was not a hint about posting frequency--especially as I have no room to talk.

Red or green grapes?

SBB said...

Green or red, but I only eat seedless. Have you ever frozen grapes? They're delicious like that. Very refreshing when the weather is hot.

Kirsten said...

Nope, hadn't thought to freeze them. But sounds yummy!

What I usually freeze are Thin Mints. They live in the way-back, hidden by veggies, ice trays, etc., until about July. If I'm lucky, they last until early September. If it's really hot, though, they go much quicker.

SBB said...

It makes the grapes almost like candy. My friend Roen told me about freezing them. I don't know why she knew that.

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay! I memed. :)

SBB said...

Finally!!! :)

Kirsten said...

And you fixed the spelling of my name! Yay!

SBB said...

You could have pointed that out, Kirsten. I noticed this morning finally.

Kirsten said...

Nah. It's not so important that it's worth making people feel bad, which they seem to always do. Too easy to flip the I and R.