Friday, April 18, 2008

MBTA store opens!

      The Murder by the Acre store is now officially open! You'll find a wide assortment of t-shirts, mugs, boxes, calendars, tote bags, note cards, etc., and I'll be adding more items each week, including plus sized clothing for women. The t-shirts, by the way, come in lots of sizes (some up to 4x) and colors. You'll find more merchandise than the Murder by Dewey Decimal store, which will be updated over the next few weeks when I get the time. (My thanks to Adam who suggested opening another store for MBTA rather than closing the MBDD store.)
      Here are photos are photos of some of the items available.

The organic cotton t-shirt

A 10 pack of magnets

The MBTA Jr. Ringer t-shirt in gold/yellow. Also available in mint/avocado

The MBTA tote bag

The MBTA Value T-shirt, only $10.99 (plus shipping & handling)

The MBTA (root) beer stein

The MBTA Jr. women's spaghetti tank, also available in white and lemon

The MBTA cap

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very cool and official! I can't make up my mind between the mug or the messenger bag.

Crystal

SBB said...

Buy both! Advertise MBTA everywhere! :)

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to say that. :)

Crystal

SBB said...

It's not greed. Well, it is greed, but not for any money I make on the merchandise because I priced it at markup, but so people will buy my book!

Erudite Redneck said...

Dang it. I need 3X, dude. ... Well, I prefer 3X, for T's, and I didn't see any!!!

AK Huckeby said...

I'm getting the Jr. Women's Spaghetti tank size medium! I am going to look sooooo hot on casual day at work! ... or...maybe I'll just pick up a pack of magnets. The suspense is killing you!