Friday, November 23, 2007

The news such as it is

      I had a good Thanksgiving. I hope you did, too. And if not, I hope the day after was better.
      I'd like to say that I've spent the past two days being productive, but I can't. I should be doing all sorts of things -- the list is long -- but for some reason, I've been shut down the past week or so. Don't know why. Maybe the lack of sunlight. I hate the shorter days of winter. Not a fan of winter, period. Or maybe exclamation point. I like long warm sunlight filled days. Love spring, worship summer.
      Mikey did come to visit for a while. He and his Papa are gone now to visit his great grandparents out in Western Oklahoma. They'll be back Saturday evening. He sure was fun while he was here. So lively. So smart. So utterly wonderful.
      Otherwise, don't have much to tell you. I'll be back tomorrow with -- I hope -- good news concerning the Oklahoma State University and University of Oklahoma football game. I'm rooting for OSU, of course.
      Night!

4 comments:

Powersleeper said...

Just finished the book, nice ending. Does the nice editor of the paper come back in second book(thanks). GO POKES!!!

Rain said...

Thanksgiving Day was a zoo at my house, I cooked two turkeys, a ham, six different kinds of pie (three being sugar free)and yams. Twenty five in all came to eat, each bringing a dish. We had more courses to offer than most
restaurants.

I am so proud of myself, I did not go to a mall on Black Friday! Instead I took my puppies to the beach. :)

Go OSU!

Jean said...

Sorry for the bad ending for you on OSU vs OU.

SBB said...

Thanks, PS. I think he's mentioned briefly, but that's all.

Rain, sounds like a wild, hectic wonderful Thanksgiving.

Yeah, Jean, it was very disappointing. Oh, well, next year.