Monday, August 13, 2007

Love is a many hardcovered thing

       I've fallen in love. The day was a typical Monday: angry customers, rude salesmen, pushy telemarketers, but then ... then the mail came. And in the mail was a hardcover of Murder by Dewey Decimal. I liked the softcover version, but the hardcover ... well, that's something else entirely.
       As it turns out, Lulu farms the hardcovers out to another company to produce, and let me tell you that this other company -- whoever it is and Lulu won't tell me -- did a fantastic job. The paper is whiter and more substantial, the cover clean and crisp. It feels more like a book than the softcover did. It's ... beautiful.
       I took it to dinner, then we came home and cuddled as we watched a little TV. We didn't talk much, but it was a good silence, a companionable silence. Finally I've found my soulmate.
      Now it's late, and I'm going to curl up with a good book -- mine -- and go to bed. You can have true love, too, in hardcover or softcover. Just click on one of the links below. Your soulmate awaits. Don't keep it waiting.
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE!
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things I could say...

Anonymous said...

lol, love the reply and the post!!
Roen

SBB said...

Don't be jealous, FF. There will always be a place in my heart for you ... a place smaller than my book, but a place nonetheless ... :)

Howdy, Roen!

Bri said...

That may be the greatest sales pitch ever. :D Glad the hardcover looks so great.

Anonymous said...

Tech,
I am so happy for you and the how well your book has done.

But I am thinking you might need to get out more often :-)

Jeannie Diane

Erudite Redneck said...

LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

This is great and funny, too! :)