Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What's going on

      The cast party was a lot of fun. Good food, good conversation, lots of laughter. It was one of the best ones that I've ever been at.
      Michelle posted and I commented at the Great Slim Down, but no one else did. I thought this might serve as a reminder to the rest of the Slimmers. We all seem to be suffering from a lack of diet willpower.
      I worked on outlining Tin Man Dark today. Yes, I'm terribly behind, but I have to have an outline if I'm going to have any chance of reaching the goal. I was trying to write without one, but I couldn't do it. I need a road map, otherwise I just wander around lost. Anyway, I hope the words will start flowing now I know where to go.
      That's about all I have to say tonight. I'm still not caught up at work or at home. I did get my bills mailed today so I'm caught up on that at least. I have a lot of filing, laundry, housework, etc. And I need to do three family newsletters this month and start working on my Christmas cards and Christmas list. Yes, I think I will weep now.
      So good night all. And good night B. wherever you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Nothing about the election results?

CrystalDiggory said...

I think cast party's are a great idea, but shouldn't be limited to just having one after the play. For instance, you should reward yourself with an after-filing party; a pre-Christmas party where the theme is addressing Christmas cards; a newsletter party where the games include typing funny stories, catching typos, and addressing envelopes. Your house could be party central!

Michelle said...

Who's B? Did I miss something?

Trixie said...

Is that anything like Jimmy Durante's famous tag line, "Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are." ?