Thursday, November 09, 2006

NaNoWoes

      Not only can I not write, it's entirely possible that English is my second language ... or third even. Of course, I knew it would be hard starting this late -- maybe impossible -- to win, but I thought I'd be making a better showing by now. Oh well, I will have the weekend to work on it. I just need to write 10,000 words or so ... by Sunday night. Ooookay.
      Otherwise, not much to tell you. My back continues to bother me. I'm very tired of that. Weather has been nice. B. was an old love of mine, but the B. is a private joke that probably only I would ever find funny. I am so hungry now that if I saw a stranger finishing a Snickers bar, I would French-kiss her just to get the chocolate off her tonsils. Work was grueling today. The Democrats -- my party -- actually won some elections. Now I wonder how long it will take for them mess up again. I'm going to try to take some fall photos tomorrow if my back will let me.
      I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. I need something to read. Suggestions? Night!

4 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

Would it be cheating on NaNoWo to just finish one of your other stories? According to your Stories in Progress meter, you need 50,000 to finish Darkness, OK..wouldn't that count for your NaNoWo?

Anonymous said...

I agree, finish Darkness and let us read it! You need to start a new NaNo month..finish atleast last NaNo's book month. It could be 6 months after the first!
Roen

Anonymous said...

I had to start something new for Nanowrimo even if it is old ideas. I failed horribly last year. It seems that theres more of a group on the site than I ever remember. For me this nano is going way better than I anticipated. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure we'll all be with you. But if you are starting something new, write on brother, you can catch up, you just hafta crank out 3000 words a day.

Jean said...

Tip: The NaNo wordcount verifier doesn't know if you're writing in English or not. Write in one of those other languages.

Oh? That's not what you meant? Hang in there. You must have some utter and complete drivel to pour into your NaNo work. Sure you do.