Tuesday, November 14, 2006

3,095

      Three thousand and ninety-five words today on Tin Man Dark, my National Novel Writing Month book. I had hoped to reach 4,000, but I ran out of time and push. Not caught up yet, but getting there. I just have to keep this pace until the weekend -- when I need to do a lot more. We'll see how it goes. By the way, I greatly appreciate the support I'm receiving on this. I think I would have quit except for those cheering me on. So ... this is all your fault! :)
      I'd like to have something interesting to tell you, but I basically went to work, came home and wrote. I also worked on a family newsletter -- the one for August. Sigh. Yes, I'm that behind. But I should finish it this weekend, and then I'm doing another one next week. And I hope another one the week after that. Anyway, that was my day. And now I'm going to call it a night. I hope you had a good day and have a great tomorrow. Take care.

No comments: