Saturday, March 25, 2006

The play's the thing ... the ONLY thing ...

      And that's what I've been doing: Working frantically on the play. We open next Thursday. We rehearse every day until then. There are tons of things on my list that still need to be done. I've crossed off a lot of things on my list today, but I still have plenty to go. I'm writing this before I have to go back to the theater.
      My niece is out of the hospital and maybe doing some better. She's still having problems, but she sounds more like herself and is able to do more for herself. I'm hoping and praying this upward trend continues. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep nagging the Big Guy on her behalf.
      My IBD flare continues, but I have it under control with being careful and taking my meds. After the play is over, I'm sure it will finally settle down.
      One last thing before I go. Nightrider sent me an email Scrabble game. So far, she is beating the stuffings out of me! It's a lot of fun, and I want to thank her for starting the game.
      And now, good night. Have a great day. I hope to be back here tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

7 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

I hope you break a leg! Well, um, you know -- for the play. Actually, I hope all your limbs stay healthy and in one piece. I'll keep saying a prayer for your niece.

Michelle said...

Um...DITTO!

(on breaking a leg and your niece. :)

night-rider said...

Yes, break a leg TECH and I hope we don't lose the scrabble game while I'm away (specially since I'm winning!)tee-hee!

SBB said...

Thanks, Crystal.

SBB said...

Thanks, FF.

SBB said...

Thanks, Michelle.

SBB said...

Thanks, Nightrider. And wouldn't it be sad if we did lose that game ... :)